``

``

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sam 2 months

I am in total and complete love with this little man of mine.  He has been such a wonderful addition to our family.  Jon and I had a hard time coming up with a name when we found out we were having a boy, nothing seemed to fit.  The weeks before his birth Jon was certain that his name should be Levi.  I liked Levi and the name Samuel.  The day he was born, I knew that we should name him Samuel.  They laid his tiny little body on my chest and I looked into his sweet face, while talking to Jon on the phone at the same time and there was no doubt. In the two short months Sam has been with our family he has lived up to meaning of his name.  Samuel is a Hebrew name meaning from God.  Levi means to bind and bring together.  Sam truly has been a gift from God that has not only strengthened the bond between Jon and I but also our older children.   He truly is our little miracle.
Sam has grown so much in the last two months.  He came into this world at 5 lbs 10 oz and now weighs in at a whopping 10 lbs.  His face lights up the minute you look at him.  Sam is great sleeper and only gets up once during the night to eat.  It didn't take long for Sam to get the nick name Hamuel.  Olivia can not her S's yet so when she would say his name it sounded like Hamuel and it has just stuck.  I have no doubt that Sam has a special mission here on this earth and I am honored to be his mother and experience that with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment