Christmas was full of smiles, laughs and lots of family time. Even though everyone is getting older now Livy was still up quite early and had everyone else up. She is a girl after my own heart. I still can't sleep waiting for the kids to open their presents and to see their smiling faces. Little girl got a stocking full of toys that she is so excited about. Livy got a straightening iron, a monthly subscription to a makeup company, snow boots, a diffuser for her room, new bedspread, ski pass and ski rentals for the season. Sam got a subscription to crunch labs (an engineering kit that he gets to put together), a flying ball, remote control car, a book set, ski pass and ski rental. Lexi got a contraption of some kind that turns her Ipad into a laptop, socks, screen protectors, and some clothes. Izzy got a rocket book, new pillows, two sets of books, and airpods. I got Jon a range finder. He actually broke out in tears when he opened it. I knew it was something that he had wanted but I didn't realize how important it was to him. It made me so happy to see him get so emotional over his gift.























No comments:
Post a Comment