Happy Happy Halloween!!!! They kids had so much fun trick or treating with friends tonight. Sam went with his friends Wyatt and Travis Maughan and their sisters Jayden and Andi went with Olivia. Claren, Wyatt's mom, took all the boys and I took all the girls. Moira Pruett also came with the girls. The girls were so funny. They ran from house to house. The best moment of the night was when I took the girls to Virgina Gilbert's home. She had these cute little treat bags for each kid. In each bag she had cookies and a bag of chips. Andi came running back to the car, jumped in and yelled, "Best trick or treating ever, I got potato chips!!" I took the girls up to redslide and throughout the ward. They were exhausted when we were done. When I got home I asked Sam how trick or treating when and he said he had fun with his friends. It sounds like he also ran from house to house. Both kids had an entire bag full of candy. Jon and Lexi handed out candy at home. Izzy went to work at the scare house.









No comments:
Post a Comment