Disney Princesses on Ice was where the girls and I headed today. We rode the Trax train to Salt Lake City and then attended the performance at the Energy Solutions Arena. I had gone to the dollar store a few days before and bought a bunch of glow in the dark wands, crowns, necklaces and bracelets for the girls to wear. They sell them there but they are so expensive, I knew that I could not buy them for all three girls so the next best thing was sneaking the ones I bought into the arena in my purse. My sister Kim, her girls Paisley and Brittan and my mom went with us. Olivia was glued the entire time watching each princess skate, twirl and jump around on the ice. I had more fun watching my girls faces light up with excitement and amazement during the show then I had watching the show myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment