It is hard to believe that we have been doing Pie Night as a family for seven years. Each year it has grown and this year we were extremely blessed to be surrounded by so many great friends and family. I love the festive atmosphere of Pie Night, it is exactly what our family needs to start of the holidays. It fills my heart with gratitude to stand back and watch everyone laughing and enjoying each others company. I am thankful for all that of you that came, I think we had over 100 people, amazing. I have to admit, that I was so busy talking and enjoying your company that I did not get many pictures. I am sorry for those that I missed but I am grateful for your friendship. Time to start counting down to the 8th annual Pie Night. Put it on your calenders!











No comments:
Post a Comment