``

``

Monday, July 22, 2013

Swimming lessons

Olivia and Isabelle did amazing at swim lessons this year! I gave up on swim lessons at our recreation center/SLC pool a long time ago. It was always left feeling like my kids accomplished very little.  I found this amazing teacher in South Jordan and we have been going there ever sense. I have even given her name to lots of neighbors who have tried her and love her as much as I do. Isabelle completed level 4 this year at Debbie's Dolphins. To graduate from level she needed to successfully swim 1 lap of each of the following technics, breath stoke, tread water a minute, elementary back stroke, side stroke, arithmetic breathing, surface dives and jumping from the diving board and getting to the side. Olivia completed the preschool level this year. She was able to pass off her front glide, diving for objects under the water, jumping off the diving board, front glide kicking and front glide with arms. They each had a friend in their class. Isabelle had her friend Natalie Bennion and Livy had her best friend Amy Bracken. So proud of these two girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment