Jon being the romantic that he is really made Valentines very special this year. He started about a week early and told me to go and find a really nice formal dress to wear for the evening. That is the only information he would give me though. A couple of days before Valentines he informed me that our good friends the Brown's would be going with us. It didn't take me long before I was calling Misty Brown and see what she knew. She had the same information as me. Misty and I spent the next few days trying to find out what dresses we should wear. Valentines Day came and I was so excited. I took an hour to get ready, I wanted to look my very best for this awesome evening. Jon was dressed in his dark gray suit with the blue tie, which is a favorite of mine. After a quick picture together we were out the door for what I was sure would be a night I would never forget.
The first stop of the night was to Carver's Restaurant. They have delicious food and it has always been one of my favorite places to eat. As the hostess escorted us to our table, I could see flowers and a boxes sitting on the table. Earlier that day Jon and Wayne (Brown) had taken over these beautiful bouquets of flowers and boxes of gourmet chocolates for Misti and I. I think every lady in the restaurant was envious of Misty and I. After a great evening of conversation and dinner we separated ways with our friends.
The night was not over for Jon and I. He had made arrangements for us to have a night away from the kids. I would love to share the rest of the evening but sometimes things are better left as secrets. However alone time with Jon was a perfect way to end the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment