Isabelle is coming up on a big milestone in her life and I really wanted to document it with some beautiful pictures. Isabelle will be getting baptized this year in December. It is always so cold and ugly outside that time of year, so I planned ahead a little which is out of character for me. I decided to take her up Little Cottonwood Canyon to do some pictures with the wild flowers.
One of her best friends, Alorra Stroup, was also getting baptized just a month before. I decided it would be fun to have some pictures of them together. Isabelle had fun walking through the flowers, laughing and discovering new things with Alorra.
I love the picture above just for the look on Isabelle's face. While photographing her in this meadow, two large bull moose wondered into the meadow. We didn't want her to startle them or have Izzy be frightened so we quietly told her they were behind her, snapped her picture and then moved on.
This picture is my very very very favorite. It captures everything beautiful about Isabelle. Isabelle has this beautiful light that just radiates from her face. When she smiles it just engulfs you. Isabelle has a sweet and tender heart and this picture captures that tenderness. Isabelle's tenderness is something that she exhibits daily towards her family and friends.
I loved spending the evening with my daughter watching her reaction to the beauty of the mountains surrounding us and seeing her confidence grow as she began to find her inter beauty. It was a beautiful moment to see that realization in her and see it come through in her smile and expressions with each passing snap of the camera.






No comments:
Post a Comment