``

``

Friday, June 22, 2012

Piano Recital

Tonight the girls had the opportunity to showcase their musical talents. They spent months practicing and tonight all of their hard work paid off.  They did an amazing job and I had the opportunity to play a duet with Lexi.  It was very weird to sit in the audience for the entire recital.  Usually I am in charge of the recital but because I am no longer teaching a good friend Emily Benson allowed the girls to participate in the recital she was having for her students.  It was so nice to sit back and just enjoy hearing my girls play.  I am amazed everyday at how talented Lexi and Izzy are.  They both have such a natural ability when it comes to reading and expressing the feeling of the music.  I look forward to seeing them continually develop the talent they have been blessed with.



No comments:

Post a Comment