
The night before Thanksgiving is our absolute favorite night of the year, It is PIE NIGHT. Every year the night before Thanksgiving we invite all of our friends and neighbors over with only one requirement, that they bring a pie to share. It always turns out be an an awesome night with lots of great memories. Landen Lowder likes to remind his parents that Pie Night is his favorite holiday. I know the kids were a little bummed this year that we had to cancel the night games due to bad weather but I am sure this will not be the case next year. Jon and I are so lucky to have such incredible friends in our life and we are so thankful. Thank you so much for coming and celebrating with us, we look forward to creating even more memories at future pie nights!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment