``

``

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Olivia




T
Olivia turned 1 years old today.  It is hard to believe that my baby is already a year old.  All of our family came to help us celebrate her birthday. Olivia is full of spunk.  She is curious and inquisitive.  She keeps me on my toes because you get her out of one thing and she is off to next.  She is very active and always on the move.  She loves her ba (bottle) and will yell at us all the time, "my ba my ba" or "oh no my ba", when she drops it over the side of her crib.  Every time we take her to Grandma Shane's house she runs right for the stairs. I had made Olivia her own little cake to eat for her birthday. When I placed her cake in front of her she was not quite sure what do. It didn't take long though before she had her first bite and the rest of was history.  I think this girl loved her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment