Izzy has been working at the 10th west scare house for the month. Tonight was the last night it was open and so we went to support her. Let me be clear, I hate scare houses. I do not like people jumping out at me or up in my face. I won't even go into our basement at night unless I really have too, because I hate being scared. It was important to Izzy that we come so I did it. Sam walked through with my holding my hand up over his shoulder. Lexi and Livy were in front of us. Everyone time Livy got scared she would fall down on the ground. She would almost take Lexi down with every time. I am glad I went, but I am not sure if I will encourage Livy or Sam to work there when they are old enough. I am okay if I never have to go back again.

No comments:
Post a Comment