``

``

Monday, November 2, 2020

Happy 19th Birthday Lexi

It really is happening, my children are growing up. It is a good thing.  I enjoy watching them live their dreams. Lexi is officially 19 years old today. She is in her first semester of college and is taking 5 classes. I don't know how she does it because 5 classes is a lot. She started a sticker business several months ago and it has really taken off. She has had several big orders from the elementary school and people really like her custom portrait stickers. She is also working about 10 hours a week at Belnap orthodontics. Today we got to celebrate everything that makes her so amazing. Grandma Rose, Grandpa Bill and Aunt Jeanne came up the night before and stayed to celebrate with us today. Josh and Karly came over, so the house was full of all our loved ones. We ate Lexi's favorite dinner, which is chicken alfredo with broccoli, breadsticks and salad. Finished our night off with strawberry cheesecake.  The next is year is going to be full of amazing adventures for Lexi, I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment