``

``

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Isabelle's Final Orchestra Concert



It has been a year of getting up early two days a week and arriving at school an hour before everyone else but Isabelle did it without complaining and you could see that her hard work paid off  tonight as she preformed in the final orchestra concert of the year.  Isabelle participates in the Mountain West Strings Academy.  They have a teacher at each school in the valley and are a non-profit organization that runs independent of the school districts and provides an amazing musical program.  The final concert of the year consists of all the schools located at the south end of the valley coming together to play at the Kent Concert Hall located on the Utah State University campus.  What an amazing experience for Isabelle to play at the concert hall with such a large group of orchestra students.  I love hearing Izzy play the violin and I am so impressed with how quickly and how much she has learned this year.  I am proud of her for her dedication and hard work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment