This year marks a new milestone for our annual Pie Night. It has become so successful that we no longer can hold it in our home and had to move it to the church building. I am so glad we did, because it allowed people to remain longer and visit without the worry about what their kids were destroying and making room for others. Jon and I are truly blessed with many great friends and family and I love that each year, we are given the opportunity, to express that gratitude by inviting them to join us for pie.
Olivia hanging out with Makenna and Lani Suman.
Jon's cousin Jared Dwyer, Aunt Dee Dee and Uncle Wayne
Josh and his best friend Oliver Parkinson.
I would guess by the grin on her face that she LOVES pie.
Lots of friends and family..........
and more.................................
more................................................................................................................
and they just kept coming..................................................................
At this point I was just overwhelmed with how many came out to eat pie with us.
What is not to love about this sweet boy with face covered in PIE.
This picture of Misti and Wayne has to be my favorite of the night................... Ha Ha Ha
You know it has been a successful event when even the Bishop has had time to sit and eat more than one slice of pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment