``

``

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dr. Seuss

 Today was Dr.  Seuss Day at school and each of the kids decided to dress up.  Lexi decided to be Cindy Lou Whoo.  I placed a red solo cup on her head and pulled her hair up around it.  Lucky for us she has lots and lots of hair so we had a lot to work with. 
 Both Izzy and Josh went as Daisy Head Maisey.  We hooked these big pink daisies onto head bands, however they were a little too heavy so we had to secure them with bobby pins.

I couldn't resist adding this picture.  Sam was amused but also not quite sure what his big brother was doing with a flower on his head.

Last of all our little Livy.  Like I have said in previous posts, if the big kids do it so will she.  I am not sure where we got the flower head band but I stuck it on her and she was set for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Sam looking at Josh and his flower.

    ReplyDelete