``

``

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Little Red

Lexi performed in her 3rd grade play at school.  She was Little Red Riding Hood's mother. I have a video of her singing her solo and it is absolutely beautiful.  Her voice is clear, powerful and can just penetrate your soul. I know it sounds strange to say that about a little song in a school play but you could feel all her emotion coming through as she sang each word. I just sat there in awe as she sang. Unfortunately you can put a video in a book and for some reason I didn't get any pictures, so with the help of technology I took come screenshots of her as the video was playing on my computer. I can't even begin to tell you how many people came up to me after to tell me how beautiful my daughter was and that they thought her voice was amazing. She is so talented. The video I have of Lexi singing is one that I cherish and find myself listening to often. I know it is just a school production but listening to her sing fills my heart with such joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment