Blue and Gold Banquet 2011!!!!!
What a great night we had as a family attending Josh's Blue and Gold Banquet. We had dinner and Josh received some scouting awards he had earned. The end of the evening was the best part. Each boy made a cake to enter into the cake auction they were having. Josh decided that a U of U cake was the way to go. The auction started and Jon immediately started to bid on the cakes. Some would say he was just trying to jack up the price because he would continue to bid and then back out at the last minute. Josh's U of U cake and Lucas Jeppson's BYU cake (I wish I had a picture of it because it was very cute) where the last ones for the night. They started with the BYU cake and it brought in 20 dollars. Then is was Josh's turn, it went back and forth and ended up going for 38.00 dollars (thanks to Grandma Shane). Highest bid of the night. Josh was grinning from ear to ear. I sure love that young man of mine.

I cannot tell a lie. The BYU cake went for $20. It was really dumb of them to let us go last.
ReplyDeleteI cannot tell a lie. The BYU cake went for $20. It was really dumb of them to let us go last.
ReplyDelete